At GitLab, we're committed to Information Security. It is GitLab’s mission to make it so that everyone can contribute, and it's our Security Division's mission to enable everyone to innovate and succeed on a safe, secure, and trusted DevSecOps platform. To learn more, visit the security section of our handbook.
- Is data classified according to type and sensitivity levels?
- Is a data inventory created and maintained for sensitive and personal information (at a minimum)?
- Are industry-accepted methods applied for secure data disposal from storage media so information is not recoverable by any forensic means?
- Are data security and privacy policies and procedures reviewed and updated at least annually?
- Are policies and procedures established, documented, approved, communicated, enforced, evaluated, and maintained for the classification, protection, and handling of data throughout its lifecycle according to all applicable laws and regulations, standards, and risk level?